Elevate Your Organization.
A boutique management, strategy and technology consulting firm serving as a Trusted Advisor to Executive Leadership and Boards, offering world-class leadership expertise and services.
- Fractional CIO/CTO/CISO Services
- Technology and organizational assessments and analysis
- Strategic technology planning, staffing, procurement & execution
- Transformational leadership & mentorship
Digital transformation strategy
- CISO as a Service–Cyber Security
- Technology procurement processes analysis; streamline/reduce expenses
Executive Business Consulting
- Fractional CXO Services
- Business Operations Optimization
- Provide Operational Leadership Support
- Operations assessment & analysis
- Discover opportunities for Operational Efficiencies
- Strategic Planning
- Digital transformation leadership and strategy
- Cyber security analysis
- Staff mentoring for future growth
Advisor & Board Member
- Advisory Services/ Advisory Board
- “Startup” Tech Advisor / Board
- Executive Board Member
Mentoring & Coaching
- Empowering executives as well as new leaders with a Growth Mindset.
- Build brand and self awareness
- Identify and correct gasp in skills and knowledge
- Move your career & life forward
Leadership Development for the Digital Age
TechLX Leadership Program: A nine-month journey, built by IT for IT, elevating high-potential leaders and creating a strong leadership pipeline nationwide.
Learn More & Enroll!
ABOUT FOUNDER & CEO:
Awards & Distinctions
Christine’s innovative mindset and deep collaborative style is globally recognized. With this in mind, she has received multiple Awards & Distinctions across the world.
The 10 Most Influential Women Business Leaders to Watch in 2022
10 MOST INSPIRING CIO’S OF 2021
GLOBAL TOP 100 WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY 2021
FINALIST: 2022 ORIBE FLORIDA CIO OF THE YEAR
2016 IOT WOMEN OF M2M AWARD WINNER
2017 SMART WOMEN IN MEETINGS AWARD
“If I was to pick the top 10 people who have had a significant and positive influence on my career, Christine would be on that list. I’ve known Christine since 2010 and we’ve collaborated many times since. Christine has probably the greatest network in the world. She’s opened so many doors for me. SEAT has been life changing for me through the knowledge and friendships it has delivered. Christine is also a highly skilled and professional executive. I would have no hesitation in being a referee for Christine in any future opportunity.”
– Shane Harmon, Chief Executive @ Sky Stadium, New Zealand
“I’ve known Christine for over 15 years and have had the wonderful opportunity to work with her as a member of the S.E.A.T. Advisory Board (Sports Entertainment Alliance in Technology).When you work with someone for as long as I’ve worked with Christine, you develop a pretty good sense of the kind of “Stuff” that that person is made of. In my case, I’ve seen Christine in countless situations that have spanned the horizon from downright difficult to incredibly joyful. It’s her empathy, compassion and honesty that allows her to be such a successful Mentor, Counselor and Trusted Advisor. At the end of the day, Christine is what I believe is the definition of a true leader……an incredibly hard worker, smart and motivational.”
– Steve Reese, CIO @ Phoenix Suns
“You’ll rarely meet a leader as inspiring, transformative and supportive as Christine! I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and reporting to Christine for several years during her role as head of enterprise technology at NASCAR where she has fostered a culture of innovation and collaboration while providing us incredible opportunities to develop professionally and personally. Above all Christine leads with integrity, poise, transparency and humanity. She is a true champion and a light.”